Monday, September 12, 2005

Getting Started

So here is what I invision folks. You can tell me if I'm crazy. I know some of us are graduating in May and moving on to places other than Abilene. I would hope that if we develope a habit of posting here then it will be a part of our lives from now on. Hence the, if I may say so myself, clever title. So poeple come to this blogg, post what's on their mind, or news about life, or theological/philisophical discourse that we are so fond of, and with the neat little comment function we have a chance to converse from afar the way we do over lunch. I'm at least excited about this possibility. I have always heard about drifting so far from the friends one makes in college, and the propostion of a cure for such ailment is, well, you get the drift.

Peace be the Journey,
rkw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home